SR9011 (CAS#1379686-29-9) is a molecule that interacts with circadian clock [1]: it is agonist of Rev-ErbA?, and significant effect is evident in nanomolar range. When mice were given Rev-ErbA? agonists, an amplification of circadian clock in brain, liver and fat tissue of mice was observed. The downstream effects included increased energy expenditure (and 5% oxygen consumption), and obese mice improved their excessive blood fat and blood sugar levels. However, a 10% increase of nocturnal food consumption was observed together with 15% reduction of movement during night phase. Quite dramatically, a single injection of SR9011 resulted in loss of subsequent active period of mice kept in constant darkness. When SR9011 was injected to mice kept in light-darkness cycles simulating day and night, then the effects were less dramatic, as the next daytime activity (since mice are nocturnal animals, daytime is sleep time) was just delayed a few hours [1]. Hence, in mice SR9011 is a wakefulness inducing agent in altering light-darkness cycles, and it has also some antianxiety properties [2]. From one different field of study, Rev-ErbA? agonist SR9011 displayed ability to inhibit proliferation of abnormal cells in test tube while it did not inhibit proliferation of normal cells, according to two lines of evicence [3][4], currently. From the other different field of study it was proposed that SR9011 might be a performance-enhancing agent and development of doping detection methods has been sought [5], [6]. Finally, third field of study has revealed that SR9011 can suppress production of inflammatory mediators IL-6 and TNF-? in glial cells in case in test animal brain injury [7],[8].